Custom Lifting & Pulling Solutions
At Ingersoll Rand, we pride ourselves as being the quality choice no matter the application. For years we have provided custom lifting & pulling solution for various uses all over the world. If your business has a question, we will have an answer.
Whether for commercial or government applications, our hoists can be used anywhere lifting in & out of water as needed. Our hydraulic subsea chain hoists are designed for a full range of demanding underwater & marine applications, including construction, repair, salvage, recovery or rig decommissioning. These highly specialized hoists are used in positioning cofferdams to perform repairs on ship hulls & for removal & placement of large propellers & shafts. The Ingersoll Rand Subsea Hoist saves time & money by allowing the ship to be repaired without the long, tedious & expensive process of dry docking.
Designed with the diver in mind
- Pendant has large diver friendly buttons
- Fully progressive speed control delivers great spotting capabilities
- High torque orbital motor which offers very precise positioning
Built for harsh environment
- Fully sealed gearbox and motor
- Durable construction minimize failures and repair costs
- Corrosion-resistant chain and housing
Variable plug and play design
- Quick connects allow operator to daisy-chain hydraulic hoses to desired length
- Pendant and hoses can be easily disconnected
- Simplified installation, setup and cleaning
Previous Challenges Accepted
Client: Aluminum Manufacturer Location: USA Challenge: Tailor Solution for Potline Rebricking in an Aluminum Plant
- Grooved drum for even spooling & extended wire rope life with a self-tightening cable anchor
- Lubricated bearings on sheaves & bottom hook
- Adjustable upper & lower limit switch stops with a positive feed rope guide
Client: Amusement Park Location: USA Challenge: Create a Personnel Lifting Winch with Marine Grade Components
- 2200 lbs. capacity for personnel lifting, IEEE45 marine duty motor with planetary greabox
- Drum grooved for ½” wire rope and press roller on drum
- NEMA 4 control system w/ emergency stop button & rotary limit switches
Client: Aerospace Technologies Company Location: Worldwide Challenge: Custom Solution for Payload Handling of Special Equipment
- 11,000 lbs. capacity, designed with multiple drum flanges to accommodate a three point lift.
- System suitable for explosion proof stipulations- Class 1, Division II, Group C & D area
- Brakes: One (1) electric automatic disc motor brake & one (1) air operated, drum brake.
Client: Oil Rig Manufacturer Location: Russia Challenge: A Line of Hydraulic Drill Floor Winches to Operate in a - 40° C Environment.
- A variety of special hydraulic Man Rider™ & utility winches ranging from 150 kg to 5000 kg.
- Control consoles & rigging components complete the 2 system packages which will operate on 2 drilling platforms (Lunskoye A & Piltun B)
Client: Shipyard Location: Finland Challenge: System to Support Maintenance of Ballast Pump on an Off-Shore Oil Production Platform
- Galvanized construction cage with winch, muffler, filter, lubricator, regulator & strainer, mounted inside.
- Cage facilitates installation & protects winch during operation, transport & storage.