Power: 2,000 ft-lbs of nut busting torque and the ability to monitor pressure for optimum performance.
• Innovative pressure gauge improves productivity and prolongs product life
• Ability to quickly dial-in optimal power settings increases productivity and speed
• Cold-forged twin hammer impact mechanism and motor deliver more torque, durability, and efficiency
• Optimized air flow for maximized performance when using this pneumatic impact wrench
• 6-vane motor delivers added power
Durability: Built to last and designed to withstand tough use in rugged environments; a two-year limited warranty is standard.
• Steel hammer case stands up to drops and everyday abuse
• Anodized end plate for enhanced durability
• Operating the wrench at the optimum pressure level maximizes the life of the tool, saving you money
• 2-year warranty
Productivity: Industry-leading power and control and enhanced ergonomic comfort from a tool that is compact enough to access tight spaces.
• Ingersoll Rand’s Quiet Technology reduces the sound of the tool, sparing your ears without sacrificing a single ounce of power
• Innovative power control makes this the one tool for every job
• Patented one-hand forward/reverse and feather-touch trigger provides maximum control
• Easier access to grease fitting for quicker maintenance and less downtime
• Optimized for the vehicle repair industry, body shops, general industrial use, MRO, rail, heavy machinery, oil and gas, shipbuilding, and construction
For more than 100 years, professionals have relied on Ingersoll Rand for quality and performance on the toughest jobs. Our advanced engineering and manufacturing have a standard of excellence often copied, but never matched. When it comes to assembly tools, industrial tools, cordless tools and vehicle service tools, don't settle for less. Count on genuine Ingersoll Rand tools, accessories and equipment.