As much as 20% to 60% of the energy used to operate compressed air systems is wasted! This is primarily due to operating more compressors than necessary, operating the wrong combination of compressors and/or maintaining elevated system pressures.
Ingersoll Rand X-Series System Automation eliminates waste by managing up to four (4) positive displacement compressors simultaneously. This can include compressors of different capacities, different types, Ingersoll Rand Nirvana 7.5-40 hp (5.5-30 kW) VSD compressors and in any combination.
The X4I has basic control functionality and universal connectivity and will work with your existing compressors, from Ingersoll Rand or any manufacturer, to improve operating efficiency, reduce energy cost and eliminate waste.
- Single point pressure control
- Programmable sequence, schedule and pressure profile
- Priority sequence control
- Multiple pressure profiles
- Real time programming
- Anti-cycling control
- Standby and system pre-fill functionality
- Power outage restart
- Controls up to 4 rotary or reciprocating compressors
- Controls IntelliSys, non-IntelliSys and non-Ingersoll Rand Compressors
- Controls from one common system pressure
- Universal interface: 1 per compressor
- Manages Nirvana 7.5 - 40 hp (5.5 - 30 kW) VSD compressors
- NEMA 12 / IP54 Enclosure
- 50/60 Hz standard