Current Region: Ukraine (EN)
Run off and run down in record time with the new 1211MAX Series High Speed Ratchet. Available in 3/8” or 1/2” drive models, each with a flawless form that fits in tight spaces, the 1211MAX is a workshop workhorse, delivering a free speed of 625 RPMs while unloading 80ft-lb of nut busting torque with the help of a reactionless impact mechanism.
SPEED: Making rate was just made a whole lot easier. At 625 RPMs, the 1211MAX is up to 2x faster than other powered ratchets or hand tools, and up to 3x faster than its own previous generation.
• High Speed 625 RPM Free Speed lets you get more done, faster
• Improved impact mechanism with advanced ratcheting system increases productivity
• Compact, straight-line form conveniently fits into tight spaces for enhanced accessibility
• Extreme speed meets extreme versatility––this one wrench can be used for multiple jobs, all the
way from bolt on to run off
TORQUE: The 1211MAX is heightening tightening with an innovative twin hammer mechanism that delivers
a ferocious 80 ft-lbs. of torque from reactionless impact components.
• Unique twin hammer mechanism allows for safer, reliable operation in high torque applications
• True ratchet mechanism delivers powerful manual break loose ability and final tighten capabilities
• Protects users even in maximum torque scenarios
• Components allow for extreme output with minimal effort
ENDURANCE: With its comfortable construction, premium components, and supreme serviceability, the
1211MAX comes with a low lifetime cost and the inspiring ergonomics that keep it useful the whole way through.
• Shop-tested design provides a safer environment for workers and those around them
• Longer lasting, unique mechanisms were made possible by Ingersoll Rand’s legacy of innovation
• Contoured trigger activator allows for more intuitive use than traditional handle design, while
preventing finger slippage from oil, grease, etc.
• Made to the highest Ingersoll Rand® measure, components are easily serviceable to extend tool life
For more than 100 years, professionals have relied on Ingersoll Rand for quality and performance on the toughest jobs. Our advanced engineering and manufacturing have a standard of excellence often copied, but never matched. When it comes to assembly tools, industrial tools, cordless tools and vehicle service tools, don't settle for less. Count on genuine Ingersoll Rand tools, accessories and equipment.