General Industries Parts and Accessories
OPTIMIZE YOUR COMPRESSED AIR SYSTEM PERFORMANCE
You have invested in state-of-the-art compressed air equipment from the true experts, but do you have the right air system components?
As leaders in end-to-end air compressor systems, Ingersoll Rand’s knowledge and expertise extends beyond air compressors. We can create a TOTAL system solution that is ideal for your application. From air dryers, inline filters and receivers, to piping, oil and water separators and drains, we have a solution that is right for you. If you want to enhance system efficiency, increase energy savings, or improve productivity, we are here to help.
How parts and accessories can improve your overall system
- SimplAir piping uses marine-grade aluminum pipes to efficiently distribute a leak-free supply of high-flow compressed air and support vacuum systems
- Pre-filter and post-filter remove moisture, oil carryover and odors to ensure clean air and improve productivity
- Refrigerated or desiccant dryers help prevent corrosion and minimize production disruptions or losses due to moisture
- Oil and water separators remove lubricant from air compressor condensate before discharge to drains or other collection points
- Pneumatic or electronic drain valves offer a single solution that easily removes condensate with high levels of rust and oil, while eliminating air loss, even at elevated pressure
- Receiver tanks allow you to lower the pressure on your compressor because of stored energy
- Pressure controller (IntelliFlow) allows for more effective use of air storage and a continuous dynamic response to demand fluctuations that actively stabilize system pressure, eliminating the requirement to turn on extra compressors or to elevate pressures
- System controller provides data acquisition and display for health monitoring and energy management for control and air system optimization
- Coolants extend the life of your machine up to 16,000 hours of life between change-outs
Contact one of our sales representatives to learn how our parts and accessories can improve your lubricated compressed air system: