SEMA ORDERS 2019
SEMA Show Orders - Salesforce Lead Creation (route to Garry Cunningham)
1) IR Attendee enters order information on the web form shown on this page.
- This creates a lead in Salesforce that is assigned to Garry Cunningham
- This also creates an email confirmation to the customer and thanks them for their interest.
2) IR Attendee emails a copy of the paper order (without payment info) to Miranda Valentino
3) Miranda finds the lead in Salesforce and updates the status to "In Process"
- Use the "SEMA 2019 Orders Process" Dashboard to find, or use the "Search" field in Salesforce
4) Miranda attaches the image of the order to the lead record in Salesforce via "Chatter"
- @mention Garry when this is done.
5) Garry then converts the lead into an opportunity with the details needed to process the order
- NOTE: The actual postal code for the lead is located in the "Product" field on the lead. UPDATE the actual postal code for the lead before or during the Opportunity Conversion process.
- Garry assigns the opportunity to the account manager best suited to process payment of the order.
6) IR Account Manager contacts Miranda Valentino to complete the transaction with payment information provided at the booth.