Case Study: Air Wire Rope Hoist
Customer Location: North America
Scenario: The customers need was for a hot dip galvanizing application. They could not use a chain hoist, as the splatter on the chain would ruin the pocket sheaves.
Solution: Combination of multiple Winches and Hoists
Our technical team designed an air wire rope hoist and we were able to quickly provide the customer a solution for their factories. Since we developed this design, we have built 10 additional units for this customer.
- Wire rope hoist, air-powered, 2 metric ton capacity. 5:1 design factor
- 2-part line using 3/8 in EIPS, IWRC with 21ft of lift
- Pendant handle with 23 ft. control drop
- Automatic disc brake
- 42 fpm lifting speed. 90 psig at 280 SCFM air supply required.
- Motorized trolley with speed of 120 fpm 90 psig at 75 SCFM
- Upper and lower limit switches
- Meets applicable regulations including ASME B30.16 and ATEX 94/9/EC