Current Region: Germany (EN)
P33N Series The New Generation of Precision Drills
When Engineering know-how, state of the art design and ergonomics meet along with quality and new requirements of flexible production: Ingersoll-Rand provides you with it’s latest P33N generation of precision drills.
The Ingersoll Rand P33N drill range, originates as an evolution from successfull P33 drill range, providing the same ideal flexibility, power and durability but with a better tool identification as well as an outstanding new ergonomics.
Flexibility and Interchangeability
• One motor type 330W
• Pistol, Straight or Angle version
• Wide range of speeds available, from 660 to 18000 rpms
• 30°, 90°, 180° angle heads
• R33 attachements are fully compatible with P33N Modular drills
• P33N is the ideal tool for the multi-task drilling environment, it matches operator needs for accuracy and precise drilling operations according to material and application requirements
Operator Confort and Ergonomics
• Lube free motor for a clean working environment
• Soft touch housing for better ergonomic grip
• Modular Pistol and straight tools offer quick change motor and attachment to provide end user with fast changeover
• Thanks to its flexibility, P33N modular air drills remain your best choice to reduce investment in motor units and attachments
• P33N range share same motor and gears to reduce inventory cost
For more than 100 years, professionals have relied on Ingersoll Rand for quality and performance on the toughest jobs. Our advanced engineering and manufacturing have a standard of excellence often copied, but never matched. When it comes to assembly tools, industrial tools, cordless tools and vehicle service tools, don't settle for less. Count on genuine Ingersoll Rand tools, accessories and equipment.