Current Region: Qatar (EN)
1. Compressed air stream with moisture enters the dryer from inlet valve, depending where the PLC sequence step is, this will be either the left or right column
2. The compressed air gets dried going upward in the column through the desiccant media that adsorb water vapor
3. From the exit valve, the dried air is delivered to the air system
4. Simultaneously to drying the compressed air in the other column, a limited amount of dried air is passed from the upper outlet valve and expanded to atmospheric pressure through purge orifice housed within the valve, to the regenerating column
5. This regeneration air flows downwards through the saturated desiccant of the other column and regenerates the desiccant by adsorbing the moisture
6. The expanded regeneration air containing the adsorbed moisture is discharged through the exhaust solenoid valve and muffler
7. The sphere in the valve and its position, right or left, determines which column is drying and regenerating. The movement of the sphere is driven by the pressure difference between the columns (pressure for drying column and atmospheric pressure for regenerating column) driven by exhaust solenoid valves in the bottom part of the dryers
Ingersoll Rand air compressors are made with superior components and backed by our worldwide parts and service organization, providing the support you need to keep your business running. We stand behind our products and services and beside our customers during planning, installation, and maintenance.
COMPRESSION TECHNOLOGIES HISTORY
Ingersoll Rand represents brands that have stood the test of time. Built up by more than 160 years of acquisitions and innovations, today's Ingersoll Rand brands offer market-leading solutions and services to help make life better. Customers rely on our proven products in a variety of industries and markets across the globe.